Saturday, April 27, 2013

New challenge Blog: PunkyouGirl!

Hi everyone!
There is a new Challenge Blog called PunkyouGirl and they are having a DT Call.
Do I have to tell you how much I would like to be part of this group????
PunkyouGirl is a monthly challenge blog for those of us that have a darker side.
Short Bio:
I am a mom of three young adults and five furry pets.
I've love crafting forever and have practiced everything and have loved it all.
Some years ago, I discovered paper crafts and just couldn't get away from it.
For me crafting is therapeutic; it relaxes me and helps me express what I feel.
I have three blogs:
My current Design Teams are:
This are three of my favorite projects:
Closed View
Open View


Here are the links to the pages in the bookPage 1Page 2Page 3Page 4Page 5Page 6Page 7.
If you are interested in being part of this group just follow this LINK.
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get it Julia! They would be lucky to have you!!! :) Hugs~Patti

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Julia thank you so much for applying for the DT love your choices and I know you love dark stuff as I follow you I will be in touch very soon good luck
Jacki xx

Unknown said...

Good luck! If they don't choose you, it's their loss.
Hugs,
Aletha

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Oh Julia, You always do fantastic work and I especially love your altered tin. Those faces are just so awesome. I will keep my fingers crossed for you and hope you get it.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Ellis said...

Fabulous creations you have made Julia, absolutley love the altered tin! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...