I love looking at the sky and trying to figure out how does the moon affect us. For so long people have been talking about the craziness that the full moon brings out, but I really think that it is a liberating force that brings out who we really are, all the layers peel out and we are exposed for our true self.
Here is my creation:
|Image: Smeared Ink
I created the background with Distress Inks: Antique Linen, Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Spiced Marmalade and Black Soot. Then added some sparkle with Shimmer Spritz Then stamped some swirls in the corners using the Ippity stamp set: Now and Always
To add texture to the image I used tissue paper and Mod Podge. Then colored it with Copics and Prisma pencils.
The sentiment is my own.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Smudgy Antics: Full Moon Madness
- Simon Says Stamp and Show: Depth of Distress
- Make It Monday: Anything Goes
- ATC's and Cards with Attitudes: Anything Goes
- Fat Pages and Cards with Attitudes: Anything Goes
- Tammy's Scrappin Corner: Anything Goes any Artist
- Love To Create Challenge: Anything Goes
- Stampin' for the Weekend: Show us your Style (Distress)
- Incy Wincy Designs: Anything Goes
- Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog: No Flowers Anywhere at All