I had so much fun working on this project. It's an altered tin and it has so many elements, the faces are made from air drying modeling clay.
The images are from Smeared Ink: Edgar Allan Poe - Quoth the Raven and Anatomy 101- Skull Front.
Here it is:
I want to share this at:
- Smudgy Antics: Tic - Tac - Toe (Paint, Glass and Ribbon)
- Haunted House Designs: Skeletal Remains
- Quoth the Raven, Nevermore: Pick Any Three (Ribbon, Edgar Allan Poe, Skulls)
- Make it Monday 137: Anything Goes
- Art With No Boundaries: Show of Your Art Vol. 5
- Artists in Blogland: Show & Tell Saturday
- Anything Goes Challenge Blog: Heavy Metal