Saturday, October 6, 2012

31 Days of Halloween: Day 6


I made it to Day 6 of 31 Days of Halloween!
This is so much fun!!!
You should have arrived here from Jean's Blog if you didn't, then follow the blog roll on the sidebar.
To see all the wonderful prizes please go here.
Here is my offering for today:





The image is from Ike's Art.
The kit contain everything a Zombie would need in am emergency: needle, thread, Tape, Zombie quick dry glue, nose, eye ball, ear, hair and directions.

Now hop over to Jennifer's blog, she has something special for you.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

17 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

This is fantastic I can't stop chuckling! Vee xx

ike said...

Waahahahahaha - LoL How sickeningly AWESOME... this is pure genius and made me laugh :-)
Thanks for giving 'Eric' a day out in the limelight :-D xxxxxx

DonnaMundinger said...

HeeHee! What a hoot! Fabulous idea. Thanks for the giggle. xxD

Wendy said...

OMG! too much fun...you are so creative...LOVE it!!!

KristyLee said...

ROMAL! Julia this is great! Love your idea! It's perfect!! Great use of Ike's Zombie too!
Peace,
Kristy

Pam S. said...

What a fun work of art. I love the play on the zombie craze. Thank you for the inspiration and ideas.

~Lady B~ said...

Bwaahahahaha! Your project cracks me up! I love it!!! Brilliant idea and fabulous execution! Zombies around the world will thank you...that is if they don't eat you first ;)

Sharon Sahl said...

I adore your zombie emergency kit and think it might also serve as a lunch box for a hungry zombie. I mean that's an emergency too!

Unknown said...

Love your Zombie emergency kit fantastic idea
Hugs xxx

Laura Coral said...

jajaja This is so funny! Love your work

Monique's art said...

LOL so fun, brilliant idea

silvia said...

Too funny!!! LOVE the Zombie Emergency kit!!!

Regina said...

OMGOSH...I so wish I hadn't been drinking my tea when I saw this. To freakin funny...I LOVE IT!! Zombie Emergency Kit...very clever!!

Happy Hauntings,
Regi

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

This is perfect! I love the Zombie Emergency Kit that you have put together! How creative! You Rock! Hugs!

Candace Jedrowicz said...

That is hilarious! And I NEED one! Hahahahaha

LisaVeronica said...

:) what a fun project, well done!

Steph said...

LOL, love this what a fun project.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...