Tuesday, October 16, 2012

31 Days of Halloween: Day 16

It's Day 16 of 31 Days of Halloween!
It was a very difficult day at work:(
But I knew that I was coming home and oh my, I did not have a finished project for today.
I had very little time to do this and no planning ahead so it is a really simple tag.
You should have arrived here from Jean's Blog if you didn't, then follow the blog roll on the sidebar.
To see all the wonderful prizes please go here.
Here is my offering for today:




The background of the tag was created with Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Fired Brick, Dusty Concord and Black Soot).

The stamps used are from Inkadinkado.
The bats are stamped with Perfect Pearls (Sunflower Sparkle).
The bird is acrylic and it was part of a gift. It was covered with stamped tissue paper and then added to the tag.

Now hop over to Jennifer's blog, she has something special for you.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Julia 

13 comments:

Unknown said...

cute tag. like the placement on the tag. jean

silvia said...

Great tag!!!

ScrappingBeauty said...

pretty tag! The acrylic bird is a splendid embellishment.

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

love your colored texture layers beautifully done.
the skull is nice with the white.lovely.
hugs,
susan s.

~Lady B~ said...

Very cool tag! I love your colors and the luminosity of the perfect pearls! Great combo of images too :)

Monique's art said...

awesome tag, love the skull/bird and the colours

Pam S. said...

Fabulous colors and I love the bats. Thank you for sharing your artwork.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Awesome tag, the colours are stunning!

DonnaMundinger said...

Really cool and creative tag. Love the colors! xxD

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Gorgeous! Fun and fabulous!

Sharon Sahl said...

Your tag has a lovely color blend - almost rainbow like and I adore the Day of the Dead guy peering right through the bird!!

Steph said...

Work always interfers with my stamping time too. This tag is fabulous tho, love that background!

Unknown said...

This tag is wonderful! I love your colors, which I usually do, and the layout, especially the skull and bird!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...