Monday, April 7, 2014

Dali...

Hello everyone!
I am sharing a new creation featuring one of Rick St. Dennis amazing images.
For today project I used Dali
Image was colored the image with Prisma coloring pencil. Background was created with Dylusions Spray Ink
You can find this and many more images in Rick St Dennis Zibbet Store.
Do you enjoy rubber stamps??
We have great news, Rick St. Dennis Images are now rubber stamps and you can find them at I Break for Stamps and Smeared Ink.
Hope you enjoy this creations, I sure had lots of fun making them.
Don´t miss Rick St Dennis Progressive Challenge that start at May 1st.Thanks for stopping by!
Have fun, create and enjoy yourself!
Hugs,
Julia

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A wonderful mixed media feel and I just love the vibrant colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Julia, This is a fantastic piece. Love all the different colors you applied to the Salvador Dali image.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...