Monday, February 24, 2014

Art Journal Every Day - February 2014

Hi everyone!
It's time for a new tutorial and I am really excited about sharing this one

It is really simple and adds lots of texture and dimension to an Art Journal page.The prompt is Faith... so much meaning.
Here is my page:

You can see the tutorial HERE and the prompt HERE.
Supplies:
  • Gesso
  • Art spatula
  • Art Journal
  • Gelatos
  • Pigma pen
  • Paint
  • Baby wipes
  • Spray bottle with water
  • Scraps of designer paper
  • Gel Medium
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

5 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful artwork and colors Julia. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Lisa :) said...

I saw this on MIM and it's AWESOME!!!

Sandy said...

Great colours for your fab artwork.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fabulous project, Julia. I am hearing lots about art journals lately and I think I may have to try one. I saw this on MIM and came over for a closer look. My projects are #48 and #145.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Keti's Projects said...

This is beautiful. I'm new at art journaling - dane 2 and half pages yet. Don't have the courage to post it yet ;-)

Hugs, keti

p.s. Came from MAKE it MONDAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...