Thursday, January 2, 2014

Monster Love!

Hello everyone!
Happy New Year!
I am sharing a new creation featuring one of Rick St. Dennis amazing images.
For today project I used Monster



Colored the image with Prisma coloring pencil.
You can find this and many more images in Rick St Dennis Zibbet Store.
Do you enjoy rubber stamps??
We have great news, Rick St. Dennis Images are now rubber stamps and you can find them at I Break for Stamps and Smeared Ink.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Hope you enjoy this creations, I sure had lots of fun making them.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have fun, create and enjoy yourself!
Hugs,
Julia

2 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Julia , now this is not my style but I have to say your colouring is amazing .Love the paper and embellishing too .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Unknown said...

wow so era but good with itso refreshing, goodluck in our challenge over on artistic inspirations x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...