Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I'm Imperfect...

Hi everyone!
Today I am sharing some amazing news: I am part of the Design Team at Art Journal Every Day in the Smeared and Smudged Ning Group.

I've been Art Journaling for a long time and love it. Each page is so special, because it represents who you are at a given moment.
The DT has an amazing line up of prompts and tutorials. Each week a new tutorial and prompt will be posted and we will work together to bring inspiration.
During the DT call some prompts were posted. The first one was Distressing.
I decided to use distressed Designer Paper to add some interest to my page. The image is called Strange Doll from Rick st. Dennis.For the background I used a rubber stamp from the set Quoth the Raven from Smeared Ink


Can't wait to see you in at Art Journal Every Day.
Thanks!
Hug,
Julia

5 comments:

Matney said...

Wonderful page! RSD image goes great w/ the saying. Did you color image then fussy cut? That background rocks.

Laura B said...

Wonderful page, Julia! I'm excited to get to work with you on the new team.:)

Ellis said...

Gorgoeus AJ page you made, Ilike the colors and the sentiment is perfect with the doll! =) Congrats on making it on the team too! =)
Hugs, Elenor

maureenjscott said...

Fantastic news! congratulations Julia! Love your journal page! Mo x

ionabunny said...

If more people believed your sentiment the world would be a better place. Love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...