Tuesday, August 7, 2012

SmudgeFest Day 2...

Day 2 of the SmudgeFest has arrived and wow, what challenge!
The second challenge is called: Trashy Tuesday, we have to create a project by upcycling some of our trash!
I love recycling and re-purposing, but most of my projects take forever to get finished, don't have that time with this challenge
Here is my creation:




recycled the tube from the red tape,  covered it with tissue paper using Mod Podge.

While it dried I used a epoxy clear sticker and the image: Thinker As Death to create the charm for my bracelet.
Tied it to the bracelet with some fibers.
I'm entering this creation in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

5 comments:

Steph said...

Very cool, what a great idea!! Love the little charm too.

ike said...

Such a cool idea and I luv the result :-) xxx

Monique's art said...

this make an awesome bracelet, great idea

silvia said...

LOVE your creatively recycled bracelet!!!

Wendy said...

I love the bracelet!!! Great idea for a recycling project...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...