Saturday, July 1, 2017

Smeared Ink Reunion Blog Hop

We are having a Smeared Ink Reunion Blog Hop and you better get ready for lots of fun and inspiration.
I missed this group so much! I missed the talented artist and the fun and liberty of expession that we shared.
I created an altered matchbox and yes... I love it.





It features the following stamp set: Quoth The Raven
Supplies: texture paste, acrylic paints, distress inks, archival ink, spectrum noir markers, prisma coloring pencils, Glossy Accents, Ultra Thick Embossing powder, Versamark, matal charm and embelishment, Bling, glass vesel, Pen nix, cameo, beads, spacers, pins, beads and ribbon.
 You should have arrived here from Kapree's blog, if not then please visit Terra's blog and start the hop. Next stop is the wonderful Val with a gorgeous creation.
Here is the complete Blog roll
Terra
Alison
Leigh
Leigh SB Designs
Fiona
Shell
Kim
Kapree
Julia
Val
Black Dragon
Dream In Darkness
 ​Ike
Kelli
Milo
Nan
Monique
Susan
Thanks for the visit!
Hugs,
Julia

7 comments:

Monique's art said...

Beautiful as ever

valscraftings said...

A really cool altered matchbox...love the colours!

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

LOVE it❤️❤️❤️❤️ You know I can't resist Poe and I adore altering matchboxes so this is a match "pun intended😜" made in heaven! Happy SI Reunion day😜

ike said...

OMGoodness - that is just AWESOME !! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

KristyLee said...

I LOVE your altered match!! OMG so awesome! Love all the little pieces you added, the beading, Poe, the wings, I love all of it. I still have and wear the earrings you made for me. The are one of my staple earnings. Great project!

DonnaMundinger said...

FABULOUS project! The details are amazing and of course my fave color scheme. Love, love, LOVE! xxD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...