The theme of this challenge isWe would like to see anything that has a female and optional something pink somewhere on.
I used Lady Libby and created a mixed media tag.
Image was coloured with Prisma Coloring Pencils. Used Distress Inks, Pan Pastels, Archival Ink, Derwent Watercolor Pencil, Book Page, Washi Tape and Ribbon. Was lots of fun, I went for a subway look, and created the Subway Style sentiment.
I would like to enter this tag into the following challenges:
- Craft Your Passion Challenge: Anything Goes
- Crafting From the Heart: Anything Goes
- Aurora Wings: Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspiration: Anything Goes
- The Corrosive Challenge Blog: Pink or Awareness
- Love to Create Challenge Blog: Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
- Allsorts Challenge: Pink October
- Simply Papercraft: Anything Goes
- Angie's Digital Stamps: Anything Goes with the Optional Twist Halloween
- Creative Moments: Anything Goes
- Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes
- The Crafty Addicts Challenge: Anything Goes / Autumn Colours
- Unicorn Challenge: Pretty Pink or Anything Goes
- Dragonfly Dreams: Think Pink
- Creatalicious Challenge: Anything Goes With optional twist Halloween
For more inspiration hop over to Ike's World Challenges! You have to see what the design team created for this challenge. We can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!!