Yikes, it is a lot, but I know that it will all be done before Christmas.
Well, I still found time to play in the December Smeared and Smudged ATC Swap. The theme is Creepmas Baubles/Ornaments.
I must admit that I didn't have a clue about what to do.
After lots of thinking I came up with this idea
The ATC itself is an ornament and the Skullcracker can be removed and used as an ornament.
- Canson Mixed Media paper (140 lb)
- Dark Holidaze by Rick St Dennis and Jack by Terra Serrano available as rubber stamp sets from Smeared Ink.
- Ranger Distress Ink Pad
- Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black
- Sharpie marker
- Golden Fluid Acrylics Paint - Iridescent Bright Gold
- Scotch permanent glue pen
I would like to enter this creation in the following challenges
- Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge: Happy Creepy Holidays
- The Corrosive Challenge #214: Anything Goes
- Crafting For All Seasons Challenge #92: Anything Christmas but a Card (ATC)
- Divas By Design: Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenge #97: Christmas
- Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday Challenge
- Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #131: Anything Goes
- Penny’s Challenge #208: Anything Goes
- Pile It On Challenge #49: Anything Goes
- Punk You Girl Challenge #20: Creepmus
- Left of Center: Black Christmas
Hope you like it!