Thursday, August 22, 2013

Batty Betty and More...

Hello everyone!
I am so excited and happy to share this project today.
As a crafter and artist I really enjoy working with Rick St. Dennis images.
You can find from those whimsical images to the ones that I've come to love, the edgier and darker ones. I totally feel free to create when I am working with them and that is the most important part of the creative process: feeling happy and enjoying what you are doing.
Enough with how I feel , and back to the amazing images.
My first project features: Batty Betty, and you can find her HERE.

Love her expression,and those eyes an who doesn't love the gorgeous bat in her hair, yes I made mine 3D and shiny with Sakura Metallic Gel Pens. How much fun is that?
I will also share a project, well an oldie but goodie, featuring Monster Clown, this is a creation from last November, and you can read the details HERE.

You can find this and many more images in Rick St Dennis Etsy Store.
Hope you enjoy this creations, I sure had lots of fun making them.
Do you enjoy rubber stamps??
We have great news, Rick St. Dennis Images are now rubber stamps and you can find them at I break for Stamps and Smeared Ink.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have fun, create and enjoy yourself!
Hugs,
Julia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...