Friday, December 21, 2012

12 Days of Creepmas: Late Day 10 and Day 11

Yikes I'm back!

Welcome to Day 10 and 11 of 12 Days of Creepmas.
You should have arrived here from Alison's Blog if you didn't, then follow the blog roll on the sidebar.
To see all the wonderful prizes please go here.
For my my Day 10 late, I made an ATC:

Image: Smeared Ink Smokey; The Octopode Factory - Hat
This is my offering for today:
Image: Smeared Ink Cold To Trot Snowman


I had so much fun working on this one.
Now hop over to Jane's Blog, she has something special for you.
I would like to enter the ATC in the following Challenge:

Thanks!
Love,
Julia

11 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! So totally worth the wait. Hilarious! and your tag for today is fabulous too. Love the sentiments. xxD

Monique's art said...

fabulous tag and I love what you did with the snowman, awesome

Diana Fernandez said...

Oooooh creepy creation! I love it

Wendy said...

Great ATC and tag...love them both. Great images and the sentiments made me laugh...

CarlaKH said...

hehe love that tag and atc...both are fabulous! The Frosty sentiment cracks me up!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

awesome awesome awesome julia!
love the snow man
hugs
susan s.

Jenn Borjeson said...

OMG these are awesome - and you should totally link up your ATC to my challenge blog here:
http://www.wickedwednesdayatc.blogspot.com/
:)

ike said...

Fabulous - I just roared out loud about that snowman !! :-D xxx

Denice said...

Ha ha...I don't think "Smokey" likes much of anything! A great ATC, thnx for joining us this week at Wicked Wednesday.
:Dxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Awesome - thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Steph said...

Awesome projects! Your card gave me a giggle and that tag is so totally creeptastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...