You should have arrived here from Jean's Blog if you didn't, then follow the blog roll on the sidebar.
To see all the wonderful prizes please go here.
Here is my offering for today:
This is a book card, it is the first one I make, but not the last one.
It's completely made by hand, and a lot of work, but so worth it. There are many tutorials online, but they are for specific books and have specific measurements which I had to alter in order to make this book card.
Used Vintage Photo Distress Ink to age the pages and book cover.
Used a Tim Holtz stamp set on the front cover and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder.
Now hop over to Jennifer's blog, she has something special for you.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
- Make it Monday 110: Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays #80: Anything Goes
- Sparkle and Glitter with Rick St Dennis: Anything Goes
- Craftymess Challenge: Anything Goes
- Dilly Beans Challenge: Spooky Girls
- Card Makin Mamas: Time To Get Spooky