Today I worked on a tag, using an image by Smeared Ink,
The background was embossed (Tim Holtz embossing folder) and colored with Ranger's Distress Ink.
I drew the bats and hand cut them, a first for me.
The bottom piece is a die cut by Tim Holtz.
I love the Carnie image wearing a mask and the bat wings.
|Image: Smeared Ink|
I'm entering this piece in the following challenges:
- Smudgy Antics: Masquerade
- Quoth the Raven, Nevermore: Quest 9 - The Masque of the Red Death
- Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog: Let's Get Inky
- Shelley's Image: Anything Goes
- So Artful Challenges: Steampunk and/or Sepia & Earthy Colours
- Delicious Doodles: Try Something New
- Hotshot Crafts: Die Cuts