Friday, February 24, 2012

First post!

Hi everyone!
Wow, my first post, it has been a long process to get here.
Did you notice the name of my blog: Me and Myself on the Dark…?
Aren't you curious, not even a little bit?
I have been searching for something special that could complete me, that something that would help me understand the nature of the duality that duels in each and every person.
Some call it good and evil, others talk about angels and demons, I prefer calling it me and myself, in that continuous search for growth as a spiritual being.
I begin this blog in hopes that I find the freedom of expressing myself without the fear of being judged.
Hope you’ll join me in this journey!
Hugs,
Julia

1 comment:

ike said...

Oh, definitely... I'm with you on this one :-D xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...